I have been a full-time independent contractor since 2009, with a short hiatus while I worked on-site as the Marketing Manager for a local digital marketing agency. My corporate work experience began in the early 90’s, where I gained excellent work ethics and corporate etiquette.
I am very organized, software intuitive and an experienced communicator.
My primary service focus includes a range of project management and business services to Internet Entrepreneurs, Digital Marketing Agencies, and small US businesses.
My remote experience with Digital Agencies has allowed me to take these skills to new clients and offer a large range of services that are an asset to their business. My core skills are:
- Team Leadership and Management (Day-to-Day Managing, Project Tracking, Reporting, Hiring)
- Digital Data Management and Organization (Solutions for Shared, Organized File Systems)
- Project and Business Planning (Proposals, Budgets, Service Packages)
- Marketing and Campaign Strategies (Research, Demographics, Digital Marketing Solutions)
- Client B2B Support (Email, Voice, Helpdesk)
- Process and Procedure Development and Training (SOP’s, Training Guides & Videos)
2016 Apps and Skills PDF: 2016 Apps and Skills
2016 Digital Agency CV: Digital Agency Experience CV