What experience do you have in Digital Agency task management? – Years, both corporate management and remote project management for Digital Agencies. Very familiar with the many and varied moving parts of a Digital Agency marketing campaigns and Web Dev projects.
What experience do you have in managing teams? – Up to 15 team members at any one time. Usually the team is partially on-site, with remote staff as well.
Have you experience with managing multiple projects? If so, what? – Yes, up to 60 active clients who are paying for site development and ongoing marketing campaigns.
Do you have Account Management experience? – Yes. Client facing support (email/voice) was required by some Agencies. Zendesk has been the typical helpdesk software.
What basic skills has your experience provided you, that are integral for this role?
- Good communication skills – English is my native language. I am completely fluent in both written and voice communication. This was a requirement in both my corporate background spanning 15+ years, and my 7+ years as an independent contractor. Detail driven to a high degree.
- Good time management skills – This has been integral to all my Project Management contracts. Sometimes this was with a Project Management tool, and sometimes it was simply a Calendar or spreadsheet.
- Good people skills – Clients usually require both daily and weekly “check” in with teams, and this gave me the opportunity to motivate the teams, and then speak to individuals privately if there were issues. Also handled some recruitment projects such as writing job descriptions, pre-screen meetings, final interviews, and on-boarding.
- Computer and software literate – Geek at heart. Functionally literate with several different PM sites, and have MS Office, Photoshop, and many more apps at my disposal.
- Reliable internet – In the United States. Comcast broadband. I can attend an online meeting with both audio and video, record that meeting, browse the web and download email, all at the same time.
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours a week, during US+ business hours. – Typically have 20+ hours available, and am in the Mountain time zone.
What are 3 Example of Personal Attribute’s that Relate to this role?
- Team player – Interested in being part of a successful and growing Digital Agency. Helping the teams go the extra mile, and using my skill set to assist to both the teams and the company Executives.
- Ambitious and Action-oriented – This is a sub-aspect of every job I take on. First it’s about understanding the business at large, but also it’s managing ongoing improvements to processes, training materials and other things to help the team and the Executives.
- Leader – This usually involves a weekly “team” meeting, and individual training or problem solving on a case by case basis. Company success should be a shared concept. A positive outlook when things are crazy goes a long way to keeping a team on the go.
What is your hourly rate? – Depends on the size of your team / client base. – $30-40 / per hour.
Can you commit to 20+ hours each week during business hours? – Yes. Non-business hour time can be arranged.