These main services offerings involve much more then the day-to-day, and include several Project Management ancillary skills.
In 2017 I began offering Consulting services, which for very small agencies often works better then a long term solution.
Now I offer both short term consulting services and also retainer services for day-to-day support. If your not sure which service package would suite you best, please schedule a business overview call.
Digital Agency Consulting
Chances are, your Agency business has several problem areas that are slowing your growth. Some, you probably don’t even know about. Or perhaps your Agency is quite new, and you are still building out the business. Or maybe you are just resistant to change and need someone to take a broad look at your business and give you easy-to-understand action items that will guide you in the right direction.
This is a short-term service where I will address the most common points that small / new Agencies have trouble with, and which normally include some or all the following:
- Remote Team Building – Best remote hiring practices for Digital Agencies.
- Choosing the Right Tools – Advice and suggestions for the best tools for your specific business.
- Organization – Best practices for your data management and file sharing.
- Service Packages – Best practices for creating service packages that result in client retention.
- Internal Marketing – Best practices for keeping your customers engaged.
- Process development – Best practices for setting up your Team member onboarding, Client onboarding, and general process administration.
- Client Support – Specific solutions based on your business.
Contact me to learn more about this service, and to request a quote.
Digital Agency Project Management
Need support over the long term? Looking for someone who can wear many hats and has extensive Agency experience? I offer retainer only services for Agency Owners who are looking for a right-hand person to help with the daily operations. While Project Management is my key service, these additional skills are part and parcel of the role.
Day-to-day support can be combined into all the below services, or a sub-section of them as needed.
- Team Leadership and Management (Day-to-Day Managing, Project Tracking, Reporting, Hiring)
- Digital Data Management and Organization (Solutions for Shared, Organized File Systems)
- Project and Business Planning (Proposals, Budgets, Service Packages)
- Marketing and Campaign Strategies (Research, Demographics, Digital Marketing Solutions)
- Client B2B Support (Email, Voice, Helpdesk)
- Process and Procedure Development and Training (SOP’s, Training Guides & Videos)
Contact me for a specific long-term proposal tailored to your business.